Fresh Edible Flower Enquiry
We are able to post fresh edible flowers by overnight courier services. We have limited availability for postal slots each week and our season generally runs between May - October.
We require ideally 4 days notice for fresh edible flower orders so we can allocate the weeks stock and recommend having your order delivered 2 days before your event. Courier services are under tremendous pressure and national driver shortages mean we prefer to send orders out with plenty of notice in the event of any issues. Your blooms will keep fresh in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Our general organic mixed flower boxes are £15 (50 flowers, foliage added if wanted)
- Bespoke mixes are £18 (50 blooms/greens)
- Pressing flower boxes are £18 (60 elements, ~35-40 on stems, ~10 heads, 15-20 foliage)
- Bespoke pressing boxes are £22
- Individual flower boxes are generally £6 a box but count will vary on flower - we generally have borage, calendula, cornflower, tagetes, nasturtiums, fennel and so on.
Delivery is £12. We have a minimum order of £15.
Please use this form to get in touch with us to see if we have availability. Please state:
- What you require
- Colour or styles if specifics are required
- Date you are arranging
- Date you want delivery - ideally 2 days before the date you are arranging
- Delivery address and telephone number
- Any other information that might be useful for us and your enquiry
In the event we don't have availability we'll do our best to point you in the direction other edible flower growers that we are in touch with and trust.